At Star Multi Care, our Scholarship program offers an opportunity for our Aides to achieve their most ambitious career objectives. You will also find competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, great co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part time or full time, we would like to hear from you.
As a Home Health Aide your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household task (e.g., making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the patient’s individualized care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company policy and personal care plan. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Report any changes in the patient’s condition or incidents to RN Supervisor or therapist in a timely manner.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Training/testing and current certification/registration required by state and/or federal regulations for the provision of services provided.
Interested in Star Multi Care
Please fill out the interest form below and send in your application for employment