Client Advocacy Services
Throughout our history, Star Multi Care has strived to meet and often exceeds total satisfaction in all of our customer and business relationships. We believe clients and their families deserve the peace of mind that our compassionate caregivers provide each day. This means not only exceeding expectations in our communications, but also in the delivery of the very best in-home health care services.
Star Multi Care is a privately held corporation. For over 75 years, our family of companies has built a reputation for delivering an exceptional standard of home health care for children, adults and seniors in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Southeastern Florida. The longevity of our company assures clients and their families that not only are we here to meet your needs today but will be here for you in the future.
We Provide Access to Client Advocacy Services
Seniors with chronic physical or developmental conditions often require coordination of multiple physicians, expert knowledge of payor source approvals and assistance in obtaining home care services.
If your loved one is exhibiting noticeable physical decline, increasing confusion, escalating healthcare costs and an inability to handle daily tasks, it may be time to evaluate the types of support services available.
Client advocacy or “life care management” is the professional assessment, planning, coordination, supervision and management of healthcare and quality-of-life services.
It is a preventive, proactive approach to healthcare that reduces the risk of hospitalizations, nursing home admissions, and healthcare costs. Assets can be preserved through planning, cost control and supervision of daily needs.
A client advocate will listen to the concerns of you and your loved one, visit the home and recommend options for improved quality of life, healthcare services, and cost containment.
Some of the benefits of home health care services include:
- Care in the comfort of home
- Peace of mind
- Licensed and highly qualified staff
- Maintain quality of life
- Fewer hospital readmissions
- Decreased hospital length of stay
- Fewer Emergency Room visits
- Increased medication compliance
- Continuity of treatments
- Maximized Independence
- Increased safety
- Less stress on family caretakers
For over 75 years, our family of companies has built a reputation for delivering an exceptional standard of home health care for children, adults and seniors.
Client Advocacy Services May Include:
- Home Safety Assessment
- Special needs assessment and management
- Creation of a full-spectrum care plan
- Referrals to professionals and specialists
- Coordination of services to maximize the quality of life
- Assistance with medical and financial planning
- Daily telephone assurance service
- Healthcare bill auditing, review and payment services
- Surviving spouse programs
- Alternative living arrangement assessment and planning
- Medication management
- Nutrition and dietary management
- Pre- and post-hospitalization care coordination
- Nursing home advocacy
- Video inventory of valuables
- Environment and safety evaluations
- Coordination of in-home help
- Identification and reduction of exploitation risks
- Benefits and entitlements procurement
Depending upon individual needs, Star Multi Care can provide client advocacy services as part of our home care services.
We believe clients and their families deserve the peace of mind that our compassionate caregivers provide each day.